City of Davenport CPED
[On mobile devices, tap at the center of left & right edges of the slider to scroll pictures]
ity of Davenport Community Planning & Economic Development
• House will be fully rehabbed with all new modern finishes by April 2020!
• Financing available for eligible buyers!
• More pictures coming soon!
• Beginning April 1st, 2020 – April 30th, 2020 the City of Davenport will be accepting applications for home sales with the Urban Homestead Program
• All applications received between April 1st 2020 and April 30th 2020 will be reviewed for eligibility.
• Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
• If you would like to apply, please call 563-326-7765 to request an application to be mailed to you, or, you may go online at www.cityofdavenportiowa.com to print an application..
• No walk-in application drop-offs will be accepted.
• Realtor Commissions will not be paid for any of the properties.
• All applicable Federal Regulations apply.
• Once your application is complete, please mail to:
Community Planning & Economic Department
226 W. 4th St.
Davenport, IA 52801
• Eligible applicants will be contacted to schedule a home viewing. There will be no opens houses at this time.
• Interpretive services are available at no charge.
• Servicios interpretativos libres estan disponibles. If you need accommodations for any reason, please contact The Community Planning & Economic Department office at 563-326-7765.
The City of Davenport’s Community Planning and Economic Development Department does business in accordance with Federal Fair Housing Laws and Local City Ordinance.
Single Family - 1½ Story
|Income Limits (Subject to Change) Min. Income Limit $ 32,000
Contact City Staff for households over 8 People
||14 x 12
||12 x 12
||10 x 12
||15 x 15
||15 x 12
||15 x 15
||12 x 14
| Full Bath
| Shower Stall Bath
Taxes & Other Info
||All Measurements Approximate
- Painted Trim
- Pedestal Sink
- Double Vanity
- Linen Closet
- Upper Level Laundry
- Ceiling Fan/s - 2
- Pantry - Walk-in
- Picture Window
- Tilt-in Windows
- Recessed Lighting
- Vinyl Siding
- Level Lot
- Garage - 2 Car Detached
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Exterior Security Lights
- Central Air Conditioner
- Sump Pump
- Elementary: Jefferson Elementary School
- Middle School: Williams Jr. High School
- High School: Davenport Central High School